As a first generation Filipino-American, I am so proud to share with you my latest cookbook: Modern Filipino Cooking.
Whether you are brand new to Filipino cuisine or you've already fallen in love with dishes like lumpia, sisig, and pandesal, my latest cookbook will take you on a culinary journey through traditional Filipino recipes that I've reinvented for the modern kitchen.
This cookbook also includes:
- 20 easy-to-follow, step-by-step Filipino recipes
- The Filipino Pantry: a guide to common ingredients used in Filipino cooking, including where to buy them and substitution options.
- Kitchen Tools: description of some of the kitchen tools and equipment used for some of these modernized traditional recipes.
- Safety Tips: a few kitchen safety reminders to ensure you have a positive cooking experience.
If you're looking to learn how to make Filipino food at home, I hope you will enjoy my Modern Filipino Cooking cookbook. It contains some recipes that have been passed down in my family through generations, and some that I've developed during my own culinary journey as a Filipino-American.
Following your purchase, just press "download" to save the eBook it to your device. This eBook is in PDF format.
You are purchasing this eBook through an SSL-encrypted website to protect your data and card information.
All sales final. Due to the digital nature of this product, we're unable to issue refunds.
More than 50 pages packed with traditional recipes, equipment and safety tips, and exclusive chef's notes.
- More than 50 pages packed with traditional recipes, equipment and safety tips, and exclusive chef's notes.
- Size27.4 MB
- Length55 pages